Providing satisfactory customer service in the high energy, often high stress field of public safety communications, is paramount to successful performance in this profession, both for the individual telecommunicator as well as the agency they represent.
This course addresses all aspects of customer service and how it impacts our industry. Although intangible, it is a critical component that must be understood and applied in excellence to every situation.
- Defining Customer Service
- Customer Attitudes and Expectations
- Customer Service in Public Safety
- Impact of Customer Service on Public Safety
- Communications Center Customer Service in Action
- Customer Service and Quality Control
- Investigating Complaints
- Improving Customer Service in the Communications Center
Host: Montana State University Police
Contact: Brian Boehm
Phone: (406) 994-1227
Date: May 6, 2014
Time: 8:00a, - 5:00pm
Tuition: $199.00 *APCO Members receive a $20 discount
Montana State University Police Training Center
7th Ave & Kagy Blvd.
Bozeman, MT 59717