Dispatch Training Consulting
TACTICAL DISPATCH COURSE February 8th thru 11th, 2016 0800-1700 HRS
Hosted by: Great Falls/Cascade County Emergency Communications Center
Location: Great Falls/Cascade County Emergency Communications Center 3015 Airport Dr Great Falls, MT 59404
Instructor: Tammy Smith, a Public Safety Dispatcher (Retired), with over 18 years experience as Tactical Dispatch Group Leader
Cost: $ 400.00 per person
Montana POST approved
Course Control Number to be announced
This course is ideal for Communications Centers who support or operate with a Tactical (SWAT) and are interesting in forming Tactical Dispatch Teams.
- Problems associated with Tactical Operations
- Command Post
- Communications Systems
- Duties and Responsibilities of SWAT team/HNT/Snipers etc.
- Risk Assessment
- Tactical Dispatchers
- Role of the Tactical Dispatcher
- Processing Crime Scene Information
February 11th will be a scenario with a working High Risk Unit (HRU) to practice the skills you have learned in the class.
- Crystal Inn, 3701 31st St SW, Great Falls, MT 59404, (406) 727-7788, crystalinngreatfalls.com
- Holiday Inn Express, 1625 Market Pl Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404, (406) 453-4000, ihg.com
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 1801 Market Pl Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404, (406) 455-1000, choicehotels.com
Closest airport is the Great Falls International Airport (GTF).
For further information contact Communications Bureau Manager Bill Hunter via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (406) 455-8555.
Send purchase orders and fee to DTC, PO 393, Patterson, California 95363