Join us for the 2017 NG9-1-1 Technology Seminar & Industry Update…….
West Safety Services (formerly Intrado) is pleased to begin NG911 Technology Seminars in Montana. We cordially invite you to join us for this informative session!
State of Montana- Joseph P. Mazurek Justice Building
215 N Sanders St, Helena, MT
April 12th , 2017 from 8:30am – 2:00pm
Agenda and discussion topics include:
- Transitional Steps for NG9-1-1·
- GIS Update: Data Accuracy, EGDMS, LVF/Transitional Data Management
- TXT to 911 Update: Current Lessons Learned and Path Forward
- New FCC Location Mandates
- Indoor Location and Class of Service Changes
- NG CPE Considerations
- Deployment Examples: How agencies and service providers are using standards to overcome challenges and create successful PSAP environments
The seminar is offered at no cost. A continental breakfast and catered lunch will be provided.
To RSVP, please complete the attached registration form. You will receive a registration confirmation within one week of receipt of your registration form. Onsite registration will begin at 8:30 am, presentations start at 9:00am.
Don’t miss this key opportunity to get the latest updates on NG911 technology. Feel free to forward the invitation to your staff and PSAPs that would be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there!